Sunday 25 May 2014

100 Days of Awesome: Day Two - Ikea, Sunshine and Corned Beef

 Today was a pottering kind of day, but that's what Sundays are for!  

Woke up at a reasonable hour, and despite it being only a five hour sleep I have felt alarmingly sprightly today. AWESOME!

Took a trip to Ikea and discovered you could get a full cooked brekkie including juice for the princely sum of $6.95. AWESOME!

Walked past a big ol' crate of puppets and simply had to buy one for my Housebaby (housemates' baby). And it is AWESOME!

(You can tell I'm writing this in bed, can't you.)

Cup of tea and blogging in the sunshine. AWESOME!

Corned beef with mashed potato, peas and carrots for dinner. That's my Last Supper meal, by the way. Why? Because it's AWESOME!

Remembering to document a pretty good day? AWESOME!

What was awesome about YOUR Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. i've never been to ikea, but it sounds intruiging. That breakfast looks...meaty. :) haha I wouldn't have thought any less of you if you had kept that puppet for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, come to think of it, it kind of was a bit meaty! If it had contained spinach or eggs it may have balanced out a little better. That said, I could barely finish it as it was, so probably best they weren't included :)

      Delete

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...