Tuesday 1 November 2011

Droptober: The Weigh-In

Well. I did a pretty ordinary job with Droptober. I didn't lose 2kg, but I DID lose 1kg and if I keep that up then one day I'll get to where I want to be. I have a million excuses as to why it didn't go my way, but let's face it, I mostly lacked motivation. The final week though, when I had a source of inspriation, I totally blitzed it. And knowing how well I can blitz it will probably keep me a bit more motivated.

I also came up with a system of tracking my progress that was relatively relaxed but just enough to keep me in line. I call it my Traffic Light system, and if nobody has already invented it then it'll probably only be a matter of time before some bastard celebrity trainer steals it and makes a bajillion dollars off it. Grr.

Thanks to the handful of people who sponsored me - very much appreciated, and it's for a good cause.

Righto, I'm off to go for a walk. Exercising on a public holiday. Phht, I must be broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the loves! Erm, I mean, comment here...